You can contact us online using our online form.
Reception: 01262 670686
Drs Reddy & Nunn
The Medical Centre
East Riding of Yorkshire
There is a bus stop outside the practice served by the numbers 2, 3, and 504 buses.
|Monday||8am to 6pm|
|Tuesday||8am to 6pm|
|Wednesday||8am to 6pm|
|Thursday||8am to 6pm|
|Friday||8am to 6pm|
If you need medical help now, use NHS 111 online or call 111.
NHS 111 online is for people aged 5 and over. Call 111 if you need help for a child under 5.
Call 999 in a medical or mental health emergency. This is when someone is seriously ill or injured and their life is at risk.
- Car parking is available
- There is no dedicated disabled car parking
- There is no dedicated area to lock up a bicycle
- You can access the building without going up any steps
- Wheelchairs can acces the building easily
- There is not an induction loop installed in the building
- There is a disabled toilet in the building
- We do not offer a braille translation service
- We can provide a signing service, please contact the surgery for details